Improve Your Students' Behavior and Time-On-Task
Presented by Michon Henegar
Specifically Designed for K-12 Classroom Teachers, Title I Staff, Special Education Staff, Behavior Intervention Specialists, Counselors, Instructional Assistants, School Improvement Teams, Discipline Committee Members, In-School Suspension Supervisors, Paraprofessionals, and Administrators
- Promote better behavior and higher levels of learning in your classroom
- Innovative ideas to significantly increase your students' time-on-task
- Improve behavior and reduce the need for discipline
- Receive an extensive digital resource handbook filled with practical tools and strategies to improve your students' behavior and increase their time-on-task
Practical Ideas and Strategies
Do you ever wish you had more time to get through your lessons without having to constantly redirect your students' behavior? In this NEW seminar, Michon Henegar, a nationally recognized educator, will share numerous strategies to improve your students' behavior and increase their time on task. You will learn new ways to better manage each moment of your day with more creativity, consistency, and confidence. Reduce discipline issues with positive teacher-tested solutions that lead learners to more productivity, concentration, and retention of concepts taught. Learn practical strategies you can use immediately to increase desired student behavior. Explore concrete and practical strategies for establishing a more effective time-on-task classroom where students are more organized, efficient, and self-motivated for academic success.
You will leave this seminar with an expanded toolkit of valuable resources to help students reach higher levels of on-task behavior and increased learning.
Ten Key Benefits of Attending
Reduce Discipline Issues in Your Classroom
Learn practical strategies you can apply to immediately reduce discipline issues â?¦ Discover new ways to improve your students' behavior so you can teach without disruptions
Practical Strategies for Improving the Behavior of Your Challenging Students
Discover a wealth of practical strategies to transform students with challenging behavior into more focused learners â?¦ Expand your repertoire of ways to deal with students' misbehavior
Spend Less Time Managing Your Students' Behavior
Learn practical ways to help your students better manage their own behavior so you have more time to teach â?¦ Get classroom-tested strategies to improve behavior while improving social, emotional, and academic outcomes
Innovative New Tools to Improve Your Students' Behavior
Elevate your students' success in your classroom with innovative tools and resources that help you resolve discipline issues and improve student behavior and success
Decrease Negative and Disruptive Behaviors in Your Classroom
Maximize your effectiveness with students who can be negative and disruptive â?¦ Use key tips and strategies that drastically decrease the number of negative interactions that occur each day
Practical Strategies for Increasing Your Students' Time-on-Task
Learn time management strategies you can teach your students to use that will help them manage themselves â?¦ Discover innovative strategies that will activate your students' ability to stay on task longer
Increase the Amount of Time Your Students' Stay On-Task
Significantly increase your students' stamina and endurance with their learning tasks â?¦ Discover classroom-tested principles that enhance students' productivity and achievement
Help Your Struggling Students Improve Their Focus on Learning
Capture your students' interest in learning from the beginning of class to the very end â?¦ Learn highly effective specific language patterns that promote more positive time management skills for struggling students
Help Your Students Make Better Use of Their Time
Help your students manage themselves better with strategies that encourage self-responsibility â?¦ Improve the tools that you offer your students to be more organized, time-efficient, and productive in your classroom
Receive a Valuable Behavior Digital Resource Handbook Designed Especially for This Seminar
Receive a comprehensive digital resource handbook filled with practical tools and strategies that will improve your students' behavior and help them become more focused and on-task â?¦ You'll want to use this book for quick access to all the new resources and tools included
Outstanding Strategies You Can Use Immediately
- Extensive practical tips for improving your students' behavior at school
- Proven strategies that eliminate distracting behaviors and promote better productivity
- The most effective time-on-task strategies for keeping students better engaged in learning
- Help your students to transition quickly from one learning activity to another without misbehavior
- Time-on-Task strategies for improved academic, social, emotional, and behavioral success each minute of class
- Effective innovative tools that increase participation and improve behavior in your classroom immediately
- Dozens of ready-to-use prompts that will keep students more focused and on task
- Exemplary practices that works to minimize distractions and increase your students' focus
- Ways to help your K-12 students avoid procrastination
- How to help your students build and strengthen their resilience
- Innovative ideas for better behavior in the classroom
- A repertoire of brain games that will boost your students' working memory and retention
- Ways to enhance students' attention and other executive function deficits common in grades K-12 students with a trauma background or lack of early intervention
- Highly effective, classroom-proven communication blueprint that gives students a pathway to express their feelings, take ownership of learning and behavior
- Practical techniques that will help students to take initiative and personal responsibility for their own actions and behavior
- Systematic, step-by-step techniques for improving students' time management and behavior
- Practical strategies that reduce unproductive classroom behavior and promote valuable learning, engagement, and retention of concepts presented
- Instructional practices that cultivate curiosity through critical thinking, questioning, and inquiry-based learning strategies
A Message From Your Seminar Leader
As teachers, we are too familiar with the daily struggle of dealing with constant interruptions caused by unfocused, off-task students and time-consuming behavior issues. We see our students struggling to get started on assignments, stay tuned-in to what they are learning, or become completely derailed and off-track. The most frustrating part of this ongoing struggle is also knowing that our students can do so much better. We want them to be their very best and to have every opportunity to gain all the academic skills they need, at the highest level possible.
What if I told you that it was possible to have a classroom of students interested in learning and thriving in the process? This is more than a question; it can happen when the right methods are consistently put into place. I want to show you how you can easily create a classroom full of on-task students who are focused, engaged, productive, participating, and learning at a deep level. We will discuss how to reduce misbehavior and engage your students in more personal ownership of on-task behaviors. I will share what has successfully worked in my classroom and with many of my colleagues.
This seminar will provide you with multiple classroom-proven strategies that you can implement immediately as you return to your school. Your students will learn to be more on-task, and in return, you will gain valuable time back as an educator. I look forward to meeting you and sharing practical strategies that will make teaching more enjoyable, and your daily lessons and routines working like clockwork. Join us for this day of learning transformation techniques for improving your student's behavior and increasing their time-on-task.
P.S. Better behavior and more time-on-task equals more focused learning and stress-free days for you! I hope you will join your colleagues at this seminar where I will share proven practical strategies and tools that improve behavior and significantly increase your students' time on task.
Who Should Attend
K-12 Classroom Teachers, Title I Staff, Special Education Staff, Behavior Intervention Specialists, Counselors, Instructional Assistants, School Improvement Teams, Discipline Committee Members, In-School Suspension Supervisors, Paraprofessionals, and Administrators
Special Benefits of Attending
Extensive Resource Handbook
Each participant will receive an extensive digital resource handbook specifically designed for this seminar. The handbook includes:
- Classroom-proven strategies and interventions that improve students' behavior at school
- Extensive examples of what time-on-task classrooms look, feel, and sound like
- An effective framework for implementing time-on-task techniques to better reach academic goals
- Brain function and health resources for quick reference and review in your classroom
- Fact sheets, samples, templates, and printable activities â?? all ready to copy and share, as well as an exclusive link to more downloadable resources
Share Ideas with Other Educators
This seminar provides a wonderful opportunity for participants to meet and share ideas with other educators interested in improving students' behavior and time-on-task.
Michon Henegar will be available at the seminar for consultation regarding your questions and the unique needs of your own program.
On-Site Training Guarantee
BER is not a booking agency that just finds a presenter who presents on the topic you requested. Rather, we only recommend highly experienced BER presenters who have consistently received outstanding evaluations from educators attending their trainings.
Consequently, we provide a strong program guarantee.
We guarantee you'll be fully satisfied or you'll owe us nothing after your on-site training event.