Our seminars and customized trainings are now available in a live interactive online format.
Please contact us to request a free quote.
Tech Tools You Can Use Tomorrow
Specifically Designed for Classroom Teachers, Special Education Staff, Title I Staff, Library/Media Specialists, and Technology Educators Serving Grades 6-12
- Discover powerful tech tools you can put to immediate use in your own grades 6-12 classroom
- Discover the latest, practical innovations in educational technology and how students can use them to build content knowledge
- Explore the many ways technology helps develop critical thinking skills and increase student learning
- Receive an extensive printed handbook and an e-handbook with step-by-step instructions for enhancing the use of technology in your classroom to increase student learning
This is a hands-on technology tools seminar. You are welcome to bring your own fully charged wireless mobile device. It is not, however, a requirement to attend this seminar.
Practical Ideas and Strategies
Whether you use technology at a very basic level or are an expert, you will find valuable ideas in this seminar you can implement immediately in your own classroom. This program demonstrates new technology tools and how they can be easily implemented during daily instruction. Designed specifically for teachers in grades 6-12, this seminar will give you dozens of practical strategies to use technology to accelerate the academic achievement of all your students through innovative and exciting projects that have been proven to engage students.
Ten Key Benefits of Attending
- How to Use the Newest Tech Tools Tomorrow in Your 6-12 Classroom
Mobile devices and on-line tools … Learn the newest, freshest ideas for utilizing technology to motivate students and increase their learning
- The Latest, Best Educational Web Resources Ideal for Grades 6-12
The best educational websites, apps, web resources, and strategies that engage students and can accelerate their learning
- How Students Can Demonstrate Their Learning While Saving Teacher Time
Let your students show you what they have learned creatively with tools that you can implement in your classroom tomorrow … Students will love it and it will save you valuable grading time
- The Most Effective Tech Tools for Teaching and Assessing in Grades 6-12
Discover which tools are the most effective for what you are trying to teach or assess … Tracy has done the work for you
- Give Students a Choice
Simple yet highly effective ways to give students choices and the most effective tech tools that can be utilized to achieve higher levels of engagement and success
- Give Students a Voice
Specific ways to get all your students involved in the classroom … Powerful classroom-tested ways to engage even your quiet, reserved students and keep them active in class using the latest, most effective tech tools
- The Latest Ideas on How to Collaborate with Other Educators and Classrooms
Discover tools that will allow you and your students to share ideas and collaborate on projects with other classrooms from around the world … The newest, most innovative ways to use social networking for educational purposes
- Quick, Easy Ways to Give Feedback and Allow for Revision with the Latest Tech Tools
Discover multiple ways to give real-time, useful, formative feedback … Learn how to simplify your lessons and free up time to focus on teachable moments and student needs
- Excite and Engage Your Students with the Latest and Best Interactive Tools for Inquiry and Innovation
Actively engage your students with interactive tools designed to enhance basic skills and concepts
- Take Home an Extensive Resource Handbook
Each seminar participant will receive an extensive resource handbook filled with the latest ideas and strategies on how to integrate technology tools to enhance student learning, starting tomorrow
Outstanding Strategies You Can Use Immediately
- What’s NEW in classroom technologies and tools that are ideal for strengthening students’ learning
- Real examples of students’ work and ideas you can take back and use tomorrow in your own classroom
- NEW strategies and ideas for using a variety of devices already present in your classroom
- Tools to help students manage time, collaboration, creation, and communication
- The latest apps for mobile devices
- Simple ways to infuse technology in out-of-the-box ways
- The latest, most effective research strategies and tools to make learning powerful, current and relevant
- Advanced Google search options to help you and your students find valid, useful and relevant information easier and faster
- Cloud-based computing – what it is and how it can make you a more efficient and effective educator
- Ways to eliminate paper in your classroom and have students create entirely digital content
- Straightforward, easy-to-use tools that will allow your students to collaborate electronically and make sharing ideas and content that much easier
- The latest in timesaving tips and tools
- A variety of different websites and resources that will save you time to focus on teaching and learning
- Fun and useful tools such as online timers and random name pickers that will help with classroom management, make learning more fun and make you more efficient
- The best, most creativewebsites that will excite and motivate your students
- Learn how easy it can be to create and maintain a blog and the benefits for today’s teachers
- Give your students a voice as they share updates, ideas, photos, projects, and more
- Move towards a paperlessclassroom … Provide online activities instead of printed worksheets, collect data and create formative assessments withonline forms instead of using paper
- See examples and activities using the newest and latest in educational technology
- Step-by-step instructions so you can hit the ground running when you return to your classroom
- Learn about the most innovative ideas in today’s classrooms that are shaping the future of education
A Message From Your Seminar Leader
My interest in using technology in the classroom began many years ago when, like so many of us, I wanted to provide more efficient, effective and engaging learning opportunities. It is my pleasure to share with you what I have discovered about implementing technology-enhanced teaching and learning and to help you get started using tools that boost students’ motivation and achievement.
As I became more familiar with various technology tools and how to efficiently integrate them into instruction, I realized how vital these tools are to providing 21st Century learning experiences to all students. I discovered so many tools that helped me ready my students, including English language learners and at-risk students, in new and exciting ways. However, I soon found that my biggest challenge was organizing all the new technology tools and the best ways to use them. In our day together, I will offer you some of the newest Internet resources, Web 2.0 tools, apps, and more; and best practices for implementing them in your classroom, tomorrow.
Please join me as I share realistic tips, useful suggestions, easy-to-use techniques and creative ideas to use tools you never thought of for strengthening instruction and engaging your students. The day will be individualized enough that each of you will receive specific ideas you can use in your content area and with the level of learners you teach. Although this hands-on seminar will be fast-paced and packed full of great ideas, we will make sure that all of your questions are answered. You will leave excited, stimulated from laughing, and invigorated by the innovative, new ideas you will learn. I know you will find the day useful, enjoyable and fun!
I look forward to sharing dozens of technology tools and ideas that you can take back to your classroom and begin implementing immediately to fully engage and excite your students, significantly enhancing their learning and preparing them for their future.
Who Should Attend
Classroom Teachers, Special Education Teachers, Title I Staff, Library/Media Specialists, and Technology Educators serving Grades 6-12.
Special Benefits of Attending
Extensive Resource Handbook
Each participant will receive an extensive resource handbook specifically designed for this seminar. The handbook includes:
- Step-by-step directions for tools you can use right away
- Examples of products and lesson ideas using the latest educational technology
- The best interactive, educational strategies for grade 6-12 students
- Links to “how-to” videos for teachers and students
- A comprehensive list of websites and tools to develop creativity, collaboration, communication, and critical thinking skills in the technology infused classroom
Meet and Share
This seminar provides a wonderful opportunity for participants to meet and share ideas with other educators interested in using technology tools to enhance their instruction.
Tracy Arner will be available at the seminar for consultation regarding your questions and the unique needs of your own program.
On-Site Training Guarantee
BER is not a booking agency that just finds a presenter who presents on the topic you requested. Rather, we only recommend highly experienced BER presenters who have consistently received outstanding evaluations from educators attending their trainings.
Consequently, we provide a strong program guarantee.
We guarantee you'll be fully satisfied or you'll owe us nothing after your on-site training event.