Catching Up English/Language Arts Students Who Have Fallen Behind: ACCELERATION Strategies that Work (Grades 6-12)
Presented by Rebecca Gault
Specifically Designed for Middle and High School English/Language Arts (ELA) Teachers, Interventionists, Reading Specialists, Title I Staff, Special Education Staff, Instructional Aides, and Administrators
- The best, most current strategies to ACCELERATE the learning of your students who have fallen behind in English/Language Arts
- Explore numerous innovative techniques that will increase the motivation and performance of your most struggling ELA students
- Proven approaches designed to catch up your struggling middle and high school readers and writers
- Receive an extensive digital resource handbook packed with instructional tools and resources you can use right away to accelerate the English/Language Arts growth of your most struggling students
Practical Ideas and Strategies
In this NEW, idea-packed seminar, you will discover a multitude of practical ways to ACCELERATE learning and help your struggling students catch up in English/Language Arts. Gain specific methods for increasing your students' comprehension and improving their endurance in writing. Explore innovative techniques that will increase the motivation and performance of even your most struggling students.
Join outstanding ELA teacher Rebecca Gault as she demonstrates the best of what she has found to be successful in accelerating struggling students' learning. She will share a multitude of ready-to-use acceleration resources, strategies, and lessons designed help students who have fallen behind in ELA to catch up. Watch as your struggling students soar in confidence, skill acquisition, and performance.
You will also receive an extensive digital resource handbook that will lead you through this exciting, fast-paced day, and provide you with a multitude of beyond-the-seminar resources perfect for your struggling students. Join Rebecca for a day filled with dozens of practical and doable strategies you can use immediately in your ELA classroom!
Ten Key Benefits of Attending
- Catch Up Your Struggling ELA Students: ACCELERATION Strategies that Work!
Learn essential strategies designed to ACCELERATE growth and help your grades 6-12 struggling students catch up in English/Language Arts … Explore outstanding, practical, use-tomorrow ideas perfect no matter what ELA courses you teach
- Help Struggling ELA Students Reclaim their Confidence
Discover motivating strategies designed to accelerate knowledge and skills while helping your struggling students rebuild their energy, positivity and confidence
- Increase Your Struggling Students' Time-on-Task
Gain a multitude of practical techniques that build your students' endurance and capacity for learning … You'll be amazed at how long your most struggling students can and WILL read and write with these powerful strategies
- Shift Your Thinking from Learning Loss to Learning Leaps
Learn instructional and assessment practices that will help your students connect forgotten skills and knowledge to new learning to accelerate their achievement
- Maximize Engagement in Your English/Language Arts Classroom
Learn specific ways to increase your struggling students' focus, persistence and intrinsic motivation through meaningful interaction and discussion
- Break the Cycle of Failure and Help Students Build a Growth Mindset
Learn proven techniques for creating a growth-oriented mindset in your most struggling ELA students … Accelerate acquisition of knowledge and skills, while better connecting students to the curriculum
- Make Learning Highly Relevant for Your Struggling Students
Explore ready-to-use techniques that will help even your most struggling students see the powerful connection between their English/Language Arts learning and their everyday lives
- Leverage Technology to Better Support Your Most Struggling Students
Better meet your students' needs using the most up-to-date technology tools and websites for accelerating student growth and learning in ELA
- Easily Incorporate High-Impact, Low-Prep Instructional Strategies
Leave with a ready-to-use toolbox of acceleration strategies perfect for helping you boost struggling students' skills in reading and writing … Discover practical ways to diagnose students' needs during your everyday instruction
- Receive a Valuable Struggling ELA Students Digital Resource Handbook
You will receive an extensive digital resource handbook filled with dozens of techniques, strategies, and activities you can use the very next day to ACCELERATE the learning of your most struggling English/Language Arts students
Outstanding Strategies You Can Use Immediately
- Essential acceleration strategies designed to help catch up struggling students who have fallen behind in grades 6-12 English/Language Arts
- Ways to diagnose essential missed knowledge and skills
- Innovative strategies for helping struggling students engage with grade-level text
- Systematic approaches that accelerate vocabulary acquisition and increase students' comprehension
- Assessment tools to help you better monitor struggling ELA students' skills acquisition and growth
- How to more effectively scaffold lessons to maximize struggling students' growth and learning
- Effective ways to help struggling students identify the most significant text
- A multitude of ideas for accelerating struggling students' writing skills
- Technology tools designed to accelerate students' English/Language Arts learning
- Techniques to boost listening and speaking skills in even your most struggling ELA students
- Motivating, ready-to-use games that accelerate growth for struggling students
- Ways to help struggling students reflect and improve as readers, writers, and thinkers
A Message From Your Seminar Leader
We are seeing increasing numbers of English/Language Arts students who are not only struggling, but who have fallen behind. Unfortunately, the challenges we've faced in COVID have not helped this situation.
The good news is that I have designed this seminar to include the most innovative, essential, and practical strategies to help you ACCELERATE your struggling ELA students' learning. I want to help you meet the needs of your struggling students and to ultimately help them catch up in English/Language Arts
As an experienced secondary ELA teacher, I am excited to share with you the very best of what I have found to be helpful for accelerating struggling students' learning. I will equip you with research-proven, easy-to-implement strategies to increase the motivation, stamina, and growth mindsets of even your most struggling and at-risk students.
In this seminar we'll explore acceleration strategies designed to help your students improve their comprehension, build their writing skills, and increase their confidence as learners. While this seminar is grounded in research-based strategies, the emphasis will be on highly practical techniques and strategies that you can incorporate immediately to help your struggling students catch up and gain momentum without any more lost time!
I look forward to meeting you at the seminar and sharing many classroom-proven techniques that will immediately improve the performance of even your most struggling students. Trust me, you will get many great ideas you will want to use right away at this seminar!
Dr. Rebecca Gault
P.S. You will leave with dozens of practical ideas and my extensive digital resource handbook for ACCELERATING the learning of your struggling ELA students.
Who Should Attend
Middle and High School English/Language Arts (ELA) Teachers, Interventionists, Reading Specialists, Title I Staff, Special Education Staff, Instructional Aides, and Administrators
Special Benefits of Attending
Extensive Digital Resource Handbook
You will receive an extensive digital resource handbook specifically designed for this seminar. Included in the handbook are:
- Research-based, classroom-proven ACCELERATION strategies for helping your struggling ELA students catch up
- Specific strategies and techniques you can use the very next day
- Dozens of resources, forms, and ideas that will help you put your learning into immediate practice and provide your struggling students with accelerated opportunities
- A wealth of reproducible instructional and assessment materials
- Practical activities that will motivate and energize your struggling ELA students
- Extension activities you can incorporate as your students move from struggling to excelling
Share Ideas with Other Educators
This seminar provides a wonderful opportunity for participants to share ideas with other educators interested in accelerating the learning of struggling ELA students in grades 6-12.
Rebecca Gault will be available at the seminar for consultation regarding your questions and the unique needs of your own English/Language Arts Program.
On-Site Training Guarantee
BER is not a booking agency that just finds a presenter who presents on the topic you requested. Rather, we only recommend highly experienced BER presenters who have consistently received outstanding evaluations from educators attending their trainings.
Consequently, we provide a strong program guarantee.
We guarantee you'll be fully satisfied or you'll owe us nothing after your on-site training event.