Specifically Designed for Teachers Serving Grades K-6:
Classroom Teachers, Special Education Staff, and Administrators
- Practical, innovative ways to strengthen and differentiate your instruction to meet the high demands that state standards require
- The latest technology trends, websites, education blogs, and resources and how to utilize them to help all students succeed in meeting the challenging content of your state standards
- Specific ways to raise the academic achievement of students in grades K-6
- Increase the success of each student – from the struggling student to the high achieving
- And much, much more!
Practical Ideas and Strategies
The focus of this seminar will be on differentiating instruction so all students can meet or exceed the high demands of state standards. The changes in the educational landscape are coming at a fast and furious pace and you may feel it is nearly impossible to keep up. In this NEW seminar, Lynn Stenroos, an experienced elementary teacher, will discuss the latest educational trends, differentiated instructional strategies and resources ideal for helping all students succeed with challenging content.
Lynn will provide highly practical ways to effectively and efficiently apply the latest ideas, instructional techniques and strategies to your own K-6 classrooms. Discover how to actively engage your students with the latest technology tools. Unlock your students’ interest and engage them with motivating, differentiated instructional strategies. Learn how to develop powerful, on-going routines in writing and reading that can strengthen the academic achievement of all your students. Explore how to use best practices to help your students to meet or exceed your state standards. This seminar is loaded with new, fresh ideas and designed specifically for K-6 teachers.Whether you are a new teacher just beginning your career or one who has taught for a number of years, you will leave with dozens of ideas you will be able to use immediately to help your students be more successful in meeting your state standards.
Ten Key Benefits of Attending
- Use Differentiated Instruction to Help All Students Succeed with Challenging Content
Learn classroom-proven, timesaving techniques for using differentiated instruction in grades K-6 … Help all your students meet and exceed the high demand of your state standards
- Create a Differentiated Learning Environment that Stimulates Achievement and Motivation
Discover ready-to-use ways to effectively adapt instruction to differentiate for a mixed-ability classroom, thereby creating more success for all your students
- Design Tiered Assignments that Meet the Needs of All Your Students
Discover engaging tiered assignments, center ideas, and motivating activities that engage students and make mastering difficult content easier
- Provide Appropriate Challenge for Each Student – From Struggling to High Achievers
Learn effective methods for modifying instruction and offering choice on student assignments so that every student experiences appropriate challenge and eventual success with difficult content … Tips for establishing high expectations for all students
- Enhancing Literacy Routines
Benefit from learning the best way to set up powerful reading, writing, listening, and speaking routines for grades K-6 … Discover the latest in “close reading” and how to increase all students’ reading proficiency
- Using Science and Social Studies to Teach Critical Skills
Discover the newest trends in science – including STEAM activities – and social studies instruction that will get your students hooked on learning critical skills and concepts outlined in state standards
- Incorporate the Latest Resources to Enhance Your Instruction and Support Your State Standards
Become familiar with free tools that will allow you and your students to share ideas, collaborate on projects, and enhance your instruction to help your students meet and exceed state standards
- Learn the Best Educational Apps to Use that Help Students Succeed with Challenging Content
Literally thousands of apps are designed for educational use … Learn which ones are the best to use in grades K-6 to support your students in meeting state standards
- Discover the Best Educational Websites and How to Use them to Enhance Your Instruction
It is tough to keep up with all the newest educational websites and tools … Learn Lynn’s TOP 25 websites and how to use them to increase student success
- Take Home an Extensive Differentiated Instruction Resource Handbook
Each participant will receive a comprehensive handbook filled with differentiated lessons, templates, activities, technology resources, and ideas all classroom-tested and designed to enhance student success in meeting state standards
Outstanding Strategies You Can Use Immediately
- Powerful differentiated strategies that help students meet and exceed state standards
- The top educational apps best suited for helping students meet and exceed state standards
- The best educational websites and how to use them in your own K-6 classrooms
- The latest math instruction strategies to enhance students’ skills
- How to utilize differentiated instruction to increase student engagement, involvement and motivation
- How to establish powerful reading and writing routines that can increase your students’ ability to meet state standards
- The hottest trend in reading instruction, “close reading” – how to help your students master this crucial skill
- When and how to use “mentor texts” to increase the writing skills of your students
- Timesaving teacher tips to help you work smarter, not harder, while meeting the high demands of state standards
- The latest ideas for differentiating your instruction to meet the learning needs of all your students
- Fun, easy ways to create a low-stress, confidence-building, yet challenging learning environment for your students
- Ideas, ideas, ideas that work for differentiating instruction so all students can succeed with challenging content in meeting or exceeding state standards
A Message From Your Seminar Leader
I’ve designed an idea-packed day full of cutting-edge strategies surrounding the use of the LATEST differentiated instructional ideas and resources for K-6 teachers. Using my own experience and classroom-tested techniques, you will find ideas you can implement immediately with your own students. We will spend the day together investigating the BEST of the BEST strategies and tools to help our students meet or exceed your state standards. We will emphasize powerful differentiated instruction ideas so that all students have a chance to meet or exceed in learning difficult content. My goal is for you to walk away with dozens of ready-to-use lessons and resources that allow you to work smarter, not harder, in enhancing your instruction and helping your students.
As a current elementary teacher, I know the challenges you face. We strive to meet the higher demands outlined in state standards, how to best prepare our students for high-stakes testing and how to help students keep pace in a world of increasing technological advances. With your students in mind, I have designed this seminar with the realities of the classroom at the forefront. You will walk away with the ability to create an environment that engages students in CURRENT best practices and help them meet the challenges of even the most difficult content.
Through the use of classroom examples, current student work samples and an extensive resource handbook, we will explore the following topics:
- Powerful, teacher-friendly ways to differentiate instruction to help students master challenging content
- Practical and easy ways to integrate the best technology resources into your classroom
- Workable strategies that help you implement the latest trends in math, science and social studies
- Classroom-tested methods that enhance students’ reading, writing, listening, and speaking
I look forward to meeting you and sharing a fast-paced day with dozens of practical ideas that you can immediately take back to your own classroom.
P.S. Remember to bring a smile and a digital camera to take pictures of samples you can implement in your own classroom.
iPad® is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries
Who Should Attend
Teachers serving Grades K-6: Classroom Teachers, Special Education Staff, Title I Staff, and Administrators.
Special Benefits of Attending
Extensive Resource Handbook
Each participant will receive an extensive resource handbook specifically designed for this seminar. The handbook includes:
- Differentiated instructional strategies you can implement right away
- Accessible resources for immediate implementation
- Tips to help all students master challenging content
- Steps for developing a concrete action plan to take back to your school
Meet and Share
This seminar provides a wonderful opportunity for participants to meet and share ideas with other educators interested in helping all students succeed with challenging content.
Lynn Stenroos will be available at the seminar for consultation regarding your questions and the unique needs of your own program.
On-Site Training Guarantee
BER is not a booking agency that just finds a presenter who presents on the topic you requested. Rather, we only recommend highly experienced BER presenters who have consistently received outstanding evaluations from educators attending their trainings.
Consequently, we provide a strong program guarantee.
We guarantee you'll be fully satisfied or you'll owe us nothing after your on-site training event.