Our seminars and customized trainings are now available in a live interactive online format.
Please contact us to request a free quote.
Help Your Struggling Math Students:
Specifically Designed for Classroom Teachers, Interventionists, Title 1 Staff, Special Education Staff, Math Specialists, Paraprofessionals and Administrators Serving Grades K-2
- Highly effective strategies and interventions to help your struggling math students significantly boost their skills, confidence and achievement
- Meet struggling students’ needs BEFORE they fall too far behind
- Increase motivation, differentiate instruction and create a growth mindset for your struggling math students, paving the way to successful learning
- Receive an extensive resource handbook filled with numerous ideas and valuable strategies designed to increase the success of students who struggle with math
Practical Ideas and Strategies
Are you looking for innovative ideas, activities, and tools to help your struggling students be more successful in math? Would you like to choose from numerous research-based and teacher-friendly ideas and strategies that will allow you to better help your kindergarten through second grade students who are struggling in math? Are you searching for key intervention strategies to help close the achievement gap?
In this outstanding NEW seminar, experienced primary classroom teacher and national presenter, Gale Pukall will provide you with a wealth of useful activities and interventions that will strengthen your instruction as you support your struggling math students. Throughout this action-packed day, you will gain dozens of timesaving ideas to differentiate instruction and actively engage struggling math students in activities and lessons that accurately target specific needs.
Your teaching will be energized as you learn new strategies that you can use in your classroom tomorrow with students who experience challenges in learning math skills.
Ten Key Benefits of Attending
- Meet Your Students’ Needs Before They Fall Too Far Behind
Discover proven methods to intervene with your students BEFORE they fall too far behind â€¦ Many instructional strategies to address the specific needs of struggling math students
- Best Math Strategies to Develop Number Sense and Number Concepts for Your Struggling Math Students
Learn how to effectively implement number talks, math talks and number bonds (to name a few!) to increase struggling math students’ concept of number
- Increase the Engagement of Your Struggling Math Students
Turn math frustration into math engagement with these outstanding strategies, perfect for struggling math students in grades K-2
- Practical Strategies that Easily Allow You to Differentiate Math Instruction While Students Learn and Practice for Mastery of Skills
Use a variety of developmentally appropriate differentiation strategies to increase your struggling students’ success with mathematics
- Use Targeted Interventions to Meet the Needs of Your Struggling Math Students
Learn to match specific, highly effective interventions to students in ways that will quickly improve their math skills
- Use Math-Related Literature and Writing as a Way to Offer Cross-Curriculum Activities for Your Math Students
Implement model writing activities that extend thinking and deepen understanding for struggling students
- Powerful Methods For Increasing Formative Assessments in Your Classroom
See how to utilize practical assessments to plan instruction that meets each student’s needs
- Learn Ways to Keep Students Motivated and Highly Engaged as They Strengthen Their Understanding of Math Concepts
Choose from dozens of quick and easy-to-implement ideas to help your struggling math students develop deeper levels of understanding
- Timesaving Techniques to Increase Student Success
Learn to “work smarter, not harder” as you provide the key intervention lessons and activities your struggling math students need
- Strengthen and Build on Your Existing Math Program
Target what your students really need and what you need to add or change in your existing program. Each participant will receive an extensive resource handbook
Outstanding Strategies You Can Use Immediately
- Effective, Ready-to-implement strategies to help your struggling math students succeed
- How to create a math-rich environment of “I can” and “I want to” to enhance your students’ expectations and resilience while developing math skills
- How to target your math instruction and design “just in time” interventions that work in reaching struggling math students
- A wealth of classroom-proven techniques to positively impact student progress
- Numerous hands-on ideas to intervene quickly and effectively with struggling math students
- How to analyze your assessment data to plan the most effective interventions
- Innovative, developmentally appropriate strategies that will increase your students’ understanding of mathematics
- Creative, fun methods to increase number sense in your students
- Simple ideas that parents can use at home to help their children
- Timesaving ideas for differentiating your instruction to meet the diverse learning styles and needs of your math students
- How to foster a positive growth mindset that enhances your math students’ perseverance, confidence and motivation
- Learn how to implement math talk and math vocabulary in your math lessons to increase students’ mathematical understanding
- Shift the focus from answers to understanding for students struggling in math
- Add new, classroom-proven math strategies into your existing toolbox with a focus on increasing students’ mathematics learning
- A variety of powerful activities, lessons and ideas that you can use immediately with your students struggling in mathematics
A Message From Your Seminar Leader
I am so, SO excited about this brand NEW seminar! I, too, am a teacher constantly searching for innovative, creative ways to enhance and improve lessons for my students struggling with math concepts. This seminar contains activities, lessons and ideas that can easily and inexpensively be implemented in our classrooms. These teacher-friendly, developmentally appropriate math activities have all been used by me with my own students. I PROMISEâ€”they are both teacher and student-tested, fun, creative, and can increase the mathematical learning of your struggling students.
As a current teacher I know the challenges you face. We strive to meet the demands of today’s classroom while continually looking for ways to enhance best practices for our struggling math students. I have designed this seminar with the needs of these students at the forefront.
During our day together, we will learn techniques that will deepen the understanding of number concepts and other areas of mathematics. We will learn new ways to modify our lessons so ALL students, especially our strugglers can be successful. I will share the latest strategies in STEM instruction and other math instructional trends.
You will leave this seminar with DOZENS of new, ready-to-use ideas, lessons, and activities that can be taken back to your classroom the very next day! You will walk away with the ability to enhance your classroom environment in ways that engage and enhance the learning of your students struggling in math!
Please join me for a day filled with new, practical ideas and strategies that will greatly strengthen the math achievement of your struggling students!
P.S. I know and understand how valuable your time is and how difficult it is to be away from your classroom even for a day! With this in mind, I have designed this seminar based on the newest, best strategies and interventions to meet the mathematical needs of your struggling students!
Who Should Attend
Classroom Teachers, Interventionists, Title 1 Staff, Special Education Staff, Math Specialists, Paraprofessionals and Administrators serving grades K-2.
Special Benefits of Attending
Extensive Resource Handbook
Each participant will receive an extensive resource handbook specifically designed for this seminar. The handbook includes:
- Key ideas, specific tips, and numerous strategies for increasing struggling students’ achievement in math
- Essential strategies for increasing students’ intrinsic motivation and confidence in math
- Step-by-step intervention techniques for teaching, reinforcing and extending students’ skills in math facts, number sense, operations, measurement and data, and problem solving
- Highly practical, innovative ideas to help your struggling students meet or exceed high standards in mathematics
- The latest math websites, apps and technology resources to enhance student achievement
Meet and Share
This seminar provides a wonderful opportunity for participants to meet and share ideas with other educators interested in helping their struggling math students.
Gale Pukall will be available at the seminar for consultation regarding your questions and the unique needs of your own mathematics program.
On-Site Training Guarantee
BER is not a booking agency that just finds a presenter who presents on the topic you requested. Rather, we only recommend highly experienced BER presenters who have consistently received outstanding evaluations from educators attending their trainings.
Consequently, we provide a strong program guarantee.
We guarantee you'll be fully satisfied or you'll owe us nothing after your on-site training event.