Learn When It's Most Convenient for You
- Start whenever you'd like. You have up to 90 days to complete your course
- You'll view videos of highly practical model strategies
- Self-directed; work at your own pace
- Each course requires approximately five to six hours to complete
- Earn up to four optional graduate level professional development credits or CEUs
Over 100 courses Available NEW! Earn State CEUs/Clock Hours
View Course Catalog
Wide Range of Topics
BER offers online courses in a wide range of topics: Literacy, Math, Science, Special Education, SLP and OT, School Nurses and more!
State CEUs/Clock Hours – Graduate Credit
Get the credit you deserve! Earn State CEUs/Clock Hours or Graduate level PD Credits through University of Massachusetts Global. Earn Professional Organization CEUs from AOTA, ASHA and the California Board of Registered Nursing.
Find the answers to our most popular questions or contact us with any additional questions.
Ideal for small and large groups! We offer affordable pricing based on your group's needs.
View a Demo Course
Preview a BER Online Course and see how easy and convenient they are.